Terminal & Layout Diagrams
- Normal operating temperature range -4oF (-20oC) to 122oF (50oC)
- Float charging voltage 2.25 - 2.28 Volts per cell at 77oF (25oC)
- Charging current DataSafe® HX top terminated batteries can be safely recharged at high current rates. Storage time DataSafe HX top terminated batteries can be stored for up to 6 months at 77oF (25oC) before a freshening charge is required. At higher temperatures this time interval will be reduced.
- Torque specifications (Fig. C) M5 Receptacle - 31 in-lbs (3.5 Nm) ± 5% (Fig. D) M6 Receptacle - (HX80-HX150) 44 in-lbs (5 Nm) ± 5% M6 Receptacle - (HX205-HX800) 60 in-lbs (6.8 Nm) ± 5%
(Fig. E) M5 Bolt - 40 in-lbs (4.5 Nm) ± 5%
(Fig. F) M6 Bolt - 58 in-lbs (6.5 Nm) ± 5%
- DataSafe HX top terminated batteries are designed to be installed on their base. Consult your local EnerSys® dealer before installing in any other orientation.
- UL listing - File No MH16464 (HX25-HX150) or MH12544 (HX205-HX800)
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide.
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR